Monday, November 17, 2008

Wow. It's been more than a year since I last posted to this blog! For any of you who used to check, I apologize for slacking off. Apparently, I'm gifted in that area...

Well, now I'm back and am excited to renew my postings here! I am part of a class/group over at www.jessicasprague.com called, "Stories in Hand." This class is all about gathering and sharing our memories - our stories - by using a nifty "sparks" binder (filled with journaling prompts). I'm still in the process of putting the binder together (remember my "gift" of slacking?), but have already begun writing out my stories. Most of them I will share here in the blog - the other, more private memories, I'll tuck away from the world at large and share only with immediate family members or even just with GOD.

If you are interested in reading a bit about my life, please check back again soon, as I plan to post my first story tonight :)

-- kimB

No comments: