Thursday, April 13, 2006

All I Need is YOU...


During worship, the song, "All I Need is You" was being sung -- prior to this refrain, my thoughts were fixed on Heaven and life in Eternity... My imagination was wandering around, contemplating the photo opps I might have at that time... This thought led me to scrapbooking... Then, the friends I will reunite with and the new friends I'd make...

"All I need is You, Lord..." penetrated my thoughts and in my heart, a Voice quietly asked, "If all Heaven contained was ME - nothing and no one else - would you still be joyful and content? Will the things and the people and activities be the center of your focus...or will it be ME? Remember where your joy and contement come from, Child... Not from things, nor from others... But from GOD alone. Learn this now, Child, and eternity will be greater than you can possibly imagine... I love you."

Worship service - Sunday, April 9, 2006

No comments: